Can you afford it?
Liposuction costs are far more than just financial. There are
physical risks and dangers of liposuction that are rare, but worth
knowing before your liposuction procedures. Being
prepared for any surgery and recovery after surgery
is important, especially when you choose to have cosmetic surgery.
~Quick skip to more information:
How Much Does Liposuction Cost?
Whether you're male or female, remember that your
time can be a little harrowing. We'll help you through that with
liposuction recovery tips and teach you what to do for liposuction
recovery swelling. In addition, you can learn about:
- Cost of liposuction: physical, emotional and financial
- Liposuction before after--how to prepare and recover
- Dangers of liposuction,
what to expect and watch for
Tip #1: If you've ever been in the operating room
when lipo suction is being done, you know it's can be a rather "rough"
surgery. Plan to take the maximum number of days your Doctor recommends
for your liposuction recovery time. If you heal faster than
normal-great! But if you don't, we have some
tips and techniques that may work for you.
Cost of liposuction for upper and lower abdomen only (may include love handles if there's very little work needed in that area):
So, how much does liposuction cost in:
- Beverly Hills liposuction:----------------$5500-8500
- San Diego liposuction:------------------$3500-5800
- Liposuction Houston, Texas:------------$5000-8000
- Liposuction in Chicago, Illinois-----------coming soon
- San Francisco liposuction:--------------$5500-6500
- Atlanta liposuction, Georgia-------------still researching
- Liposuction Las Vegas:-----------------$3800-8700
- Seattle liposuction:--------------------$5000-6900
- Michigan liposuction--------------------coming soon
- Liposuction New York:------------------still researching
above are liposuction average cost only, based on our research in each
city. Estimates include the general anesthesia fees, the surgical
facility fees, and the liposuction surgery fee.
TIP#2: The amount of fat you want removed and the
number of sites where your liposculpture is being done will change the
price of your liposuction surgery substantially.
How much is liposuction if I add more "areas" of my body to the surgery?
Most Plastic surgery clinics we called said each additional body area
changes the price of liposuction surgery by $800 to $1900 or so, per
area. For instance, your inner thigh liposuction is one area,
outer thigh, another area, etc. Some plastic surgery doctors charge for
EACH inner thigh and EACH outer thigh--be sure to ask.
the length of time you spend in the operating room, the density of your
fat, the amount of time you're under general anesthesia and your
surgery recovery time have to be factored in to arrive at an accurate
liposuction price tailored to your specific liposculpture needs.
How to decrease your liposuction costs
Start by asking your liposuction Doctor:
- Can you do my liposuction procedure WITHOUT general anesthesia? (general anesthesia means you are "asleep")
is the difference in liposuction prices between general anesthesia
surgery, and tumescent liposuction? (or conscious sedation--where you're
awake, but don't remember anything)
- What are the
dangers of liposuction
- Is the price you quoted me the total cost
of liposuction, or are there operating room fees and recovery room fees
added to that price?
- Would a mini liposuction procedure take care of my trouble spots?
If your surgery can be done without general anesthesia, you may save up to $2000 on your liposuction costs.
TIP #3: If you're prepared for surgery by being
physically healthy before your procedure, and using powerful healing
methods after surgery, your liposuction recovery time can markedly
reduced! You may recover from surgery in half the expected time!
Cut liposuction cost even further . . .
Check back often, we'll keep you updated on all your alternatives to liposuction. Maybe all you need are ideas on
getting rid of cellulite!
Return from liposuction costs to Cosmetic Surgery Home